Job Shadow Day
Do you want know?
- What is it like working at a particular job?
- What do I need to do to get into a career I like?
- What classes do I need to take?
- I want to start planning my future.
- Can I find out information about a specific company?
- Are you required to do this for a class activity?
If you are interested in learning more, then connect with Inspire, we will connect you to our local companies to help you answer your career questions.
Experience Job Shadow?
Students visit (2-4 hours) one or more employees at a business site to learn the daily routines and activities of a particular job or jobs in the industry. Businesses and employees who host job shadows spend time engaging with student to showcase what their job entails and answer questions student may have. Student are able to experience and see what the work environment is like.
Access Job Shadows and Mock Interviews Here:
Registration can be accessed here: